Girls long sleeve lace pink dress

$57.50 $115.00

DRESS

Size
Color
Old Pink
Gender
Add to wishlist
  • Girls long sleeve lace pink dress
  • MADE FROM SHELL 50% POLYESTER 30%ACRYLIC 20% WOOL COMBINED 50% POLYESTER 30%ACRYLIC 20% WOOL LINING 35% COTTON 65% POLYESTER
  • MACHINE WASH UP TO 30 C
  • IMPORTED
Description

  • Girls long sleeve lace pink dress
  • MADE FROM SHELL 50% POLYESTER 30%ACRYLIC 20% WOOL COMBINED 50% POLYESTER 30%ACRYLIC 20% WOOL LINING 35% COTTON 65% POLYESTER
  • MACHINE WASH UP TO 30 C
  • IMPORTED

Shipping details

Write a few sentences to tell people about your store (the kind of products you sell, your mission, etc). You can also add images and videos to help tell your story and generate more interest in your shop.To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.