BABY GIRLS OLD PINK LACE DRESS
- BABY GIRLS LONG SLEEVE OLD PINK LACE DRESS
- MADE FROM SHELL 50% POLYESTER 30%ACRYLIC 20% WOOL COMBINED 50% POLYESTER 30%ACRYLIC 20% WOOL LINING 65% POLYESTER 35%ACRYLIC
- MACHINE WASH UP TO 30 C
Write a few sentences to tell people about your store (the kind of products you sell, your mission, etc). You can also add images and videos to help tell your story and generate more interest in your shop.To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.